3/7/08

It's A Party!!


You've made it! Welcome to the party with a dash of sassitude. Can you believe the hundreds of blogs already joining in the blog party? Talk about fun.


I'm a sassy blogging mama married to an amazing man who finds me amusing. I think that's a good thing.


We have six fantabulous kids with varying degrees of sass depending on who they take after.


Higher sass levels definitely means they resemble their father. What?


I rest my case.

Why this blog? Well, I came up with a dash of sassitude and thought, "What a cool name for a blog". On a lark, I checked to see if it was available on blogger. It was and I clicked away not needing yet another blog.

A little while later, I discovered I had actually clicked make a blog instead of cancel. I couldn't let it go to waste. After a little brainstorming, a dash of sassitude officially came to life.

I've had a blast reviewing products, hosting giveaways, and writing about things only a sassy mom could appreciate.

Now I know you have other parties to attend to this week, so I'll wrap this up. Need a dash of sassitude in your life? You can subscribe over on the sidebar. You'll even have the option to subscribe to my other bloggity blogs.

And if you want to party with me some more, check out my other blogs: Enoikeo, My Meandering Mind, Penning Prose, and Six Short of a Dozen all have unique party posts.

Please leave a sassy comment before you leave. I'd love to visit you at your place.

The banner at the top of the page will take you to The Ultimate Blog Party. There are lots of people to get to know, blogs to check out and PRIZES to win.

My top three picks are:

♥ The Rocking Horse from A Rocking Horse to Love
♥ The webcam from Liz at This Full House
♥ A $50 gift certificate to Emily Rose

If those are already taken, I'd love the following (in order):
15, 37, 59, 55, 60, 39, 103, 87, 47, 11, 62, 34, 64, 7, 17, 46, 74, 100, 105, 104, 99, 3, 75, 28, 8, 90, 73, 70 - after that, anything is fine. :)

There are so many awesome things that it's really hard to choose. You don't even need a blog to participate. Now go have fun!

49 sassy comments:

Anonymous said...

A little Sass never hurt anyone. Happy Blogging Party

Alene said...

Love it! I'm a mom of three teenagers - I definitely know about sass! I have to admit I can be pretty good at it too - not a good thing. Welcome to the party. I'll check back soon.

Kat Olivares said...

Hello, Audra. Happy partying! I particularly like your pics with the hubby. I'm happy any guy thinks his wife is amusing :-) -kat

Anonymous said...

You and your man are too cute (and sassy)! :) 6 Kids? I imagine your life is BUSY! Party on!

Mandy said...

Hi Audra Marie!!! Love the pics of your family! It's so cool to get to know you a little better.

Anonymous said...

Oh great name for a blog!
Happy Blog Party!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog design, and such a clever blog name!! Happy Ultimate Blog Party to you!

(and a little sass is a good thing!)

Stacey Moore said...

cute little sassy family!! if you get a chance to stop by my party post is up!! enjoy your weekend!!

Stacey Moore said...

just saw that you won the $250 g/c at the mums party!! congrats!!

Misty said...

six kids? how could you not be sassy after that?!?!

Nice to meet you! i will be back!

Nadine said...

I like the name of your blog and you have a lovely family. Six children must keep you very, very busy. Have fun at all the blog parties. Hope to see you over at my place.

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family! I need to have a little more sassitude in my life, so I'm bookmarking your site. It was great to find you, have a happy party!

Alene said...

Hey sassy - thanks for stopping by. I'm loving partying with you. You are too fun. I'll be back.

Blessed said...

This is a great party! I like your blog, been reading for a little while - you do have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

After reading your Show and Tell Friday post yesterday, I knew you would be having a sassy party! Glad I could be here.

Anonymous said...

6 beautiful children! wow! :) and i love the sassitude! party on! :)

Candi said...

Hi, Audra--great blog you've got here!

You had commented on one of my posts about there being another Audra that commented on it as well. That other Audra is my older sister--my best friend!! Yep, I'd have to say I've only met a handful of Audras.

You look amazing to be a momma of 6!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Anonymous said...

Such fun photos!

I'm inviting you to party with me!

Win some chocolate from my-sister-in-law and I...we blog about CHOCOLATE...me from Australia...and her from Michigan. Here's the link: http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

What am I doing in Australia? I married an Aussie...and moved to Brisbane, leaving my family and friends and all the right-side-of-the-road drivers in America.

Win a handmade pocket place mat from my blog Comfort Joy Designs. Here's the link:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Want to know more about life in Australia? Visit my A Cup of Joy site where I keep up with my family and friends in America. Here's the link:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

Happy Partying!

Angi said...

Cute family! Long tounge!
Party on!

MomOf4 said...

It sounds like you have a lot of fun over here in SassyLand! Your family is beautiful. Have a fun time blog partying this week! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for testing my links script!

Anonymous said...

Hum! And I thought I was the only one that was sassy :)

MT said...

Oh, I'm digging your blog design. Must...Stop...No...Time...To...Tweak...My...Blog....

Seriously, nice work, especially with twice the amount of kids that I have here at Casa de Monkeys! (My heart palpitates as I consider your parent:child ratio!) :)

Life calls in the form of TurboTax; I'll try to come back soon!

Thanks for dropping a bit of sassitude at Writer-Mommy!

Smiles..

Anonymous said...

Love the site! I have two young boys (3 and 2) and I would love to have more! Is it tough handling 6 kids? No wait! Don't tell me!! Anyway...happy blogging! Stop by our site sometime.

MT said...

Oh, and I just have to laugh at the dyed brunette hair...something I always thought would be a good social experiment (I'm a natural blonde, too).

Course, when I surprise people by wearing my glasses, I always ask 'em, "Dontcha think I look as smart as a brunette?"

No disrespect to my raven-haired sisters... :)

Love the standard poodles! My dear little Princess Pinky is begging for one once our older GSP wakes up in the green fields of Heaven.

Smiles again...gotta run along and be a grown up.

Amy Wyatt said...

Hey, Glad you stopped by my party and that you are considering joining us for Then Sings My Soul Saturdays. You are too funny. I have a friend Carol who I think you would love! She is always talking about being "sassy" and how fantubulous or fabulous things are. You would love it. I hope to visit some of your other sites too. I'm a little overwhelmed with it all. I had no idea the party would be this big. Hope you will come back and visit again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my party! I'm off to make sure I bookmark your site so I can keep hopping by.

Sherie said...

What a gorgeous family you have. I enjoy reading your posts. It inspire me to be a more loving mom and wife. You're a terrific writer, lovely blog too.

If your daughter has any question about art, feel free to contact me. I'm always happy to share my knowledge.

Happy Partying, thanks for having me here. I truly enjoyed my stay. I'll be back!

Melissa said...

You have a lovely family! I'll bet they keep you busy and laughing (the more kids I had the more of a sense of humor I developed!).

Blessings!

Jodie | Velour said...

I just knew I had to come and check you out because I was so taken with the name of your blog! I'm a shameless word nerd, and I love me some sass! :)

I'm gonna check out your other blogs too! Visit me sometime - we'll be friends! I'm glad to meet ya - from one sassy mama to another! :)

PS - I love the name Audra. You must've had some pretty creative parents.

Kelli said...

Sorry, I am not feeling to sassy yet today. A bit tired. hehe. Love you blog. Party On.

Anonymous said...

I totally believe in a little sassitude going a long way! ;) I thought four kids were busy but six takes the cake! Party on!

The Bookworm said...

hi, very nice blog and cute family :) 6 kids! you must be a busy mommy. 'happy blog party'

http://yarnchick.blogspot.com/2008/03/party-time.html
thanks 4 stopping by my blog

houseofeling said...

I read your blog all the time and am glad to get to know you a little better. Isn't this party fun....visit mine when you get a free minute!

Sassyfrazz said...

It's all about the Sass-a-tude! From one sassy gal to another, I think your "name" is great! I wish I woulda thought of it!

I have been here before, and you have a nice looking family! Yes, the sassyness trickles into our children..bless them!

Have a super par-tay!

Melanie said...

Love the sassitude! Except from my own offspring...I can dish it out but I can't take it! :) They, of course, take after their father, as well!

Lisa G. said...

Your blog rocks! It's great to meet you!! Happy UBP!
Lisa ~ TheScrapPrincess

Anonymous said...

So that's what my preteen daughters have been giving me lately...sassitude! Enjoy the party!

Anonymous said...

Sass plus attitude, a winning combination! Love the photos of your family.

Visit my party!

Tracy DeLuca said...

My DD just turned 14. I know all about the sass factor! LOL Great blog!

Mrs Mac said...

What a fun family! So glad I found this blog through the Blog Party. Look forawrd to reading many sassy things! God Bless :)

Anonymous said...

Wow... how fun is this?! We tend to accuse each other of being Saucy more than Sassy around here... I think it amounts to nearly the same thing. I can't imagine how you find time for one blog, never mind several! I used to have one at www.mommyhoodconfidential.blogspot.com, but my Livejournal has taken over- two is too many, and I only have 2 kids!

Speaking of kids, I should go make lunch. Keep up the good work, you sassy thing! (and come on over to my party- heck, we'll make it a play date!)

Green Mommy said...

i love the sass! and with 6 kids??? I just had my first and i'm trying to cope- you are my hero! Come check out Green Mommy Guide (www.greenmommyguide.com) if you get a chance- we're dedicated to fabulous moms like you!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Cute and clever?! I'll take 3, with a side of sass!

Have fun at the party. Look for me-I'm at the food table finishing off the chips and queso.

Superdumb Supervillain said...

thanks for stopping by my blog party! Please visit again, I'll be posting a bunch of new contests in the next week or two...

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to know that you were featured in my Ultimate Blog Party After-Party post:
http://usr-bin-mom.com/index.php?page=entry&id=2078

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am still trying to visit a few parties even though the Ultimate Blog Party is officially over. What a cute site! Stop by and say hi. I currently have a contest going on to for a $25 gift voucher to Luca Bleu. So come on over!

MT said...

Hey there!

I've tagged you for a meme over at my blog; play along if you'd like.

Here's the link:

http://www.writer-mommy.com/2008/03/meme-rrrific.html

Smiles!

Unknown said...

Still hopping from blog to blog... my goal is to post at each blog at least once. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

Clicky Web Analytics