2/25/08

Tag, I'm It

I've been tagged by Tami from Tree Swing Reading for this fun meme.

The Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

The nearest book happens to be the one I just reviewed on my other blog, Penning Prose with Audra Silva: Taming Rafe by Susan May Warren.

Here's the snippet from page 123:

"From the colors and delicacy of the flowers to the landscape that can't make up its mind to the sky that seems to stretch from the first gasp of wonder to the next and beyond." She lay back onto the grass, tracing the clouds, in the endless ocean of blue. "Yeah, I like this place."

This was such a good book. Check out my review here.

I tag Charlyn, Jules, Bev (who needs to write a post this year), Pietra, and Heather. Leave a comment if you do it, so I can come check it out. :)

3 sassy comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing like being ratting out, ummm challenge, in public! hehehe

I did it!!!!

Bev.

Anonymous said...

I did it too. Maybe it will get me out of my non-posting rut too!

Pieternella said...

I did it too

Clicky Web Analytics